Amos, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.566666, -78.116669.
Situated at the Harricana River, Amos is a small town in the south eastern part of the province of Quebec, Canada. The settlement emerged in the middle of the 19th century near a large real estate of a rich local landowner. Historically, the area was a mining one, with plenty of natural resources like gold, lithium, and other natural resources. There are also a great number of water springs around the area. Modern day's Amos is a nice and quiet town and the community includes almost 13 thousand people. The town is located on great setting, among the fields and lanes of the western part of the country. There are a few other small towns in the neighborhood. The communities are French speaking.
Map of Amos, QC, Canada
Amos, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Amos, QC, Canada is 48.566666, and the longitude is -78.116669. Amos, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 33' 59.9976'' N and 78° 7' 0.0084'' W.
Amos, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||48° 33' 59.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 7' 0.0084'' W|
Coordinates of Amos, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)