Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.297764, 83.919441.
Salempur is a small municipality in eastern Uttar Pradesh, with the number of residents close to 17,000 people. The first settlement appeared at the place centuries ago, during the times of Gupta dynasty. The town is famous with its unique distinctive cuisine as well as amazing flora and fauna. There is a large City Zoological Garden working on preserving local nature and animals.
Where is Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.297764, and the longitude is 83.919441. Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 17' 51.9504'' N and 83° 55' 9.9876'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 17' 51.9504'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 55' 9.9876'' E|
Coordinates of Salempur, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.