Saloora, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.210064, 74.766350.
Saloora is a small community in western Jammu and Kashmir, in the district of Srinagar city. The population of the village does not go over 1,000 people. Saloora is a small town but it is a known center of education, with a very advanced English High School and a college. There are also a few good cafes can be found in the town, and those who travel by 1D highway can make a stop and enjoy local authentic atmosphere.
Map of Saloora, Jammu and Kashmir, India
Saloora, Jammu and Kashmir, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saloora, Jammu and Kashmir, India is 34.210064, and the longitude is 74.766350. Saloora, Jammu and Kashmir, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 12' 36.2304'' N and 74° 45' 58.8600'' E.
Saloora, Jammu and Kashmir, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||34° 12' 36.2304'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 45' 58.8600'' E|
Coordinates of Saloora, Jammu and Kashmir, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)