Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.196560, -0.561244.
Santa Pola is a famous resort in Spain, located near the cities of Elx and Alicante, in the same name province. There are excellent and various accommodation opportunities in Santa Pola, along with beautiful beaches and a great deal of natural wonders, the town's marina being the first of those. Santa Pola has also the country's biggest salt producing facility.
Map of Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain
Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain is 38.196560, and the longitude is -0.561244. Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 11' 47.6160'' N and 0° 33' 40.4784'' W.
Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 11' 47.6160'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 33' 40.4784'' W|
Coordinates of Santa Pola, Alicante, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)