Santola, Guwahati, Assam, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.089163, 91.548256.
Santola is a small municipality with the population of about 18,000 people, located in the western neighborhood of Guwahati, Assam, India. It is very easy to reach the town by National Highway 37, and it can be a nice vacation spot for everyone who wants to learn more about national culture and religion. When you are in Santola, do not forget to visit a place to eat and try some great local bakery.
Map of Santola, Guwahati, Assam, India
Santola, Guwahati, Assam, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Santola, Guwahati, Assam, India is 26.089163, and the longitude is 91.548256. Santola, Guwahati, Assam, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 5' 20.9868'' N and 91° 32' 53.7216'' E.
Santola, Guwahati, Assam, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 5' 20.9868'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 32' 53.7216'' E|
Coordinates of Santola, Guwahati, Assam, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)