Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.698956, 76.732407.
A small town and the headquarters of a small nagar, Sarkaghat is located in central Himachal Pradesh, near the city of Mandi. Sarkaghat is the first mentioned as a city in the 17th century, and it is a developing community, with about 13,000 people living there. There are a few tourist places in the town, like Jalpa Mata, Kamlah Fort, Kanchna Mata, etc.
Where is Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India
Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India is 31.698956, and the longitude is 76.732407. Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 41' 56.2416'' N and 76° 43' 56.6652'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 41' 56.2416'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 43' 56.6652'' E|
Coordinates of Sarkaghat, Himachal Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)