Saroli, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.168268, 74.302834.
A small town of Saroli in Maharashtra is situated near the Hiranyakeshri River. It is one of numerous towns and villages nested at both sides of the river. The area is known for its historic temples, Ancient Shri Shiv Lingeshwar Temple and Ancient Shri Ganesh Temple.
Where is Saroli, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Saroli, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Saroli, Maharashtra, India
Saroli, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saroli, Maharashtra, India is 16.168268, and the longitude is 74.302834. Saroli, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 10' 5.7648'' N and 74° 18' 10.2024'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 10' 5.7648'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 18' 10.2024'' E|
Coordinates of Saroli, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)