Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.019764, 77.398468.
A small town in north India, Sarsawa is situated in the northernmost part of Uttar Pradesh state, right on the halfway from the city of Saharanpur and Yamuna Nagar. Sarsawa is a great place to live, with very soft climate and abundance of agricultural products. It is relatively cheap to live in Sarsawa, and life quality / expenses ratio is quite good. The current population of the town is about 16,000 people.
Where is Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India
Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India is 30.019764, and the longitude is 77.398468. Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 1' 11.1504'' N and 77° 23' 54.4848'' E.
|DMS Lat||30° 1' 11.1504'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 23' 54.4848'' E|
Coordinates of Sarsawa, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)