Satara, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.691401, 74.000938.
Satara is a large city and a district in Maharashtra, India. It was established in the 16th century and its current population is about 285,000 people. It is considered one of the fastest growing industrial cities in the state.
Map of Satara, Maharashtra, India
Satara, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Satara, Maharashtra, India is 17.691401, and the longitude is 74.000938. Satara, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 41' 29.0436'' N and 74° 0' 3.3768'' E.
Satara, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 41' 29.0436'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 0' 3.3768'' E|
Coordinates of Satara, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)