Lalgola, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 24.417534, 88.250343.
Lalgola is a small city located in eastern West Bengal, right near the border between India and Bangladesh, on the shores of the Padma River. It is a large historic settlement famous for its large beautiful Lalgola Palace, a historic fort, numerous mosques and temples, large and small markets. It is also known as the city of festivals, with plenty of Hindu and Muslim festivals taking place in Lalgola year round.
Map of Lalgola, West Bengal, India
Lalgola, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Lalgola, West Bengal, India is 24.417534, and the longitude is 88.250343. Lalgola, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 24° 25' 3.1224'' N and 88° 15' 1.2348'' E.
Lalgola, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||24° 25' 3.1224'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 15' 1.2348'' E|
Coordinates of Lalgola, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)