Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.917006, 78.710068.
Satpuli is a small town in central Uttarakhand, situated right near Highway 534. The town is about 250 years old, and it was established right near Purvi Nayar Ghati River. The town is a destination for all tourists who enjoy spending time on a natural setting and spending time fishing, exploring local forests and hills. There is also a large new hospital in Satpuli.
Where is Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India on Map?
Road map of Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India
Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India is 29.917006, and the longitude is 78.710068. Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 55' 1.2216'' N and 78° 42' 36.2448'' E.
Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||29° 55' 1.2216'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 42' 36.2448'' E|
Coordinates of Satpuli, Uttarakhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)