Westminster, Greater London, the UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.494720, -0.135278.
Westminster is a community situated in the neighborhood of London, on the banks of the Themes River in the southern UK. Westminster is one of the most famous parts of the Greater London since it is a location of the famous Westminster Palace, Westminster Abbey, Buckingham Palace, Westminster Cathedral, and other very popular tourist attractions. The city used to be a part of Middlesex and was developing as a small outskirts community. Today's Westminster is a district of London connected with the city center by the Tube, numerous bus lines, and other transport. It is a very popular tourist spot, as well as a center of education since there is quite a large university the University of Westminster, located there.
Where is Westminster, Greater London, the UK on Map?
Road map of Westminster, Greater London, the UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Westminster, Greater London, the UK
Westminster, Greater London, the UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Westminster, Greater London, the UK is 51.494720, and the longitude is -0.135278. Westminster, Greater London, the UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 29' 40.9920'' N and 0° 8' 7.0008'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 29' 40.9920'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 8' 7.0008'' W|
Coordinates of Westminster, Greater London, the UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Districts.
- Chinatown, London, UK (51.511822, -0.131695)
- Blackheath, London, UK (51.465691, 0.005687)
- Bloomsbury, London, UK (51.522121, -0.129420)
- South Bank, London, UK (51.503052, -0.118391)
- Waterloo, London, UK (51.505028, -0.115013)
- Covent Garden, London, UK (51.512409, -0.125146)
- Soho, London, UK (51.513561, -0.137706)
- Devon, the UK (50.716667, -3.716667)
- Westminster, Greater London, the UK (51.494720, -0.135278)
- The Royal Mile, Edinburgh, UK (55.950558, -3.185556)