Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 11.497915, 76.629723.
Sholur is a small town in the westernmost district of Tamil Nadu state in southern India. The area is famous with numerous natural parks located in the neighborhood, including Mudumalai National Park, Mukurthi National Park. Sholur is a small community, with about 12 thousand people living there, with agriculture and services being the main occupation and income sources.
Where is Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India on Map?
Road map of Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India
Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India is 11.497915, and the longitude is 76.629723. Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 11° 29' 52.4940'' N and 76° 37' 47.0028'' E.
Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||11° 29' 52.4940'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 37' 47.0028'' E|
Coordinates of Sholur, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)