Simri, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.005791, 86.349442.
A small town in central Bihar, India, Simri is situated somewhere on the halfway between Darbhanga and Supaul. Simri is situated on the right bank of the Koshi River. It is a small center of agriculture and trad which can be reached by Highway 56. The population of the town is close to 12000 people and all the families living in the town are engaged in farming and cultivating crops like wheat, rice, lentils, green vegetables, and some others. There are a few temples and a large mosque in the town. Simri is a part of Darbhanga district of Bihar.
Map of Simri, Bihar, India
Simri, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Simri, Bihar, India is 26.005791, and the longitude is 86.349442. Simri, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 0' 20.8476'' N and 86° 20' 57.9912'' E.
Simri, Bihar, India elevation is 32000 meters height, that is equal to 104,987 feet.
Simri, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 0' 20.8476'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 20' 57.9912'' E|
|Elevation (m)||32,000 m|
|Elevation (f)||104,987 feet|
Coordinates of Simri, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Kuwerpur, Uttar Pradesh, India (27.217766, 78.118172)
- Holnanthe, Pashte, Maharashtra, India (21.204906, 74.900551)
- Asopur, Rukanpura, Patna, Bihar, India (25.589420, 85.043251)
- Sagardighi, West Bengal, India (24.292355, 88.086357)
- Siolim, Goa, India (15.620090, 73.777222)
- Rahika, Bihar, India (26.378592, 86.020332)
- Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India (18.038063, 83.194374)
- Bagseen, Rajasthan, India (25.035452, 72.927742)
- Laikera, Odisha, India (21.884956, 84.212807)
- Piliv, Maharashtra, India (17.682156, 74.966156)