Sinnar, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 19.853060, 74.000633.
SA small city in western Maharashtra, Sinnar is located right at the intersection of Highway 160 and Highway 60. It is a very old settlement built the earliest in the 12th century, according to the excavations and historic evidence. There are ruins of an old huge temple, Gondeshwar Temple. There are about 65 thousand people living in the city, with most of them being employed in agriculture and social services.
Where is Sinnar, Maharashtra, India on Map?
Road map of Sinnar, Maharashtra, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sinnar, Maharashtra, India
Sinnar, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sinnar, Maharashtra, India is 19.853060, and the longitude is 74.000633. Sinnar, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 19° 51' 11.0160'' N and 74° 0' 2.2788'' E.
|DMS Lat||19° 51' 11.0160'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 0' 2.2788'' E|
Coordinates of Sinnar, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)