Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.841965, -0.435093.
Beverley is a small market town near the city of Hull in East Riding of Yorkshire, established in the 7th century BC by the kings of Northumbria and Vikings. Local population is very religious, with a great number of religious societies and churches like St. Mary's Church, Beverley Minster Cathedral, etc. It is also a center of culture and sports, with excellent facilities foe horse racing, cycling, football, etc.
Where is Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK on Map?
Road map of Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK
Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK is 53.841965, and the longitude is -0.435093. Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 50' 31.0740'' N and 0° 26' 6.3348'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 50' 31.0740'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 26' 6.3348'' W|
Coordinates of Beverley, East Riding of Yorkshire , UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)