Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.296974, 83.896782.
Srikakulam is a city in northeastern Andhra Pradesh, with the population exceeding 125,000 people. It is a very important transportation spot, with a large railway station and plenty of bus lines. Srikakulam is famous with old historic architecture, wonderful temples and carvings, wonderful parks and sports facilities.
Map of Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.296974, and the longitude is 83.896782. Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 17' 49.1064'' N and 83° 53' 48.4152'' E.
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India elevation is 17 meters height, that is equal to 56 feet.
Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 17' 49.1064'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 53' 48.4152'' E|
|Elevation (m)||17 m|
|Elevation (f)||56 feet|
Coordinates of Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)