Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.213179, 75.198502.
A large town in northern Punjab, Sultanpur Lodhi was named after its founder and first landowner, who established a settlement in the 12th century. Today, the population of the town is slightly over 50,000 people. There are plenty of attractions, mainly of religious meaning, like Eight Gurudwara's, Kali Bein, Hazira, Bharamal Mandir, and many more.
Where is Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India on Map?
Road map of Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India
Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India is 31.213179, and the longitude is 75.198502. Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 12' 47.4444'' N and 75° 11' 54.6072'' E.
|DMS Lat||31° 12' 47.4444'' N|
|DMS Long||75° 11' 54.6072'' E|
Coordinates of Sultanpur Lodhi, Punjab, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.