Sundargarh, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.125401, 84.045067.
The municipality of Sundargarh is situated in northern Odisha, India, and is known as an industrial and commercial place, situated near Highway 24. There are a few medium factories operating in the city, including a steel plant, an iron plant, a chemical and fertilizer producing plant, a cement and machine building factory. The population of the town is close to 50,000 people. Sundargarh is also a religious center, and such historic temples as Bana Durga Temple, Sirdi Sai Temple, Sri Jagannath Temple, etc. can be found there.
Where is Sundargarh, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Sundargarh, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sundargarh, Odisha, India
Sundargarh, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sundargarh, Odisha, India is 22.125401, and the longitude is 84.045067. Sundargarh, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 7' 31.4436'' N and 84° 2' 42.2412'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 7' 31.4436'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 2' 42.2412'' E|
Coordinates of Sundargarh, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)