Suri, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.905445, 87.524620.
Suri is a small city in West Bengal, India, as well as the seat of Birbhun district. It is situated to the north east of Asansol and Durgapur cities. The city is small, with the population close to 110,000 people, and the population of urban area close to 180,000 people. It is a center of agriculture, cultivating rice, cotton producing and weaving. Suri is a place where a few annual festivals and traditional Hindu celebrations take place.
Where is Suri, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Suri, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Suri, West Bengal, India
Suri, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Suri, West Bengal, India is 23.905445, and the longitude is 87.524620. Suri, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 54' 19.6020'' N and 87° 31' 28.6320'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 54' 19.6020'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 31' 28.6320'' E|
Coordinates of Suri, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)