Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.019682, 83.804871.
Syangja is one of the central districts of Nepal, located on the shores of the Kaligandaki River in Gandaki Province. It consists of several municipalities, including Putalibazar, Chapakot, Waling, Galyang, and Bhirkot as well as a few rural municipalities like Aandhikhola, Phedikhola, etc. Putalibazar is the headquarters of the district. Siddhartha Highway serves the area and connects the district to other places in Nepal. Syangja is home to the Kaligandaki A Hydroelectric Power Station which is situated on the Kali Gandaki River.
Where is Syangja, Nepal on Map?
Road map of Syangja, Nepal shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Syangja, Nepal
Syangja, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Syangja, Nepal is 28.019682, and the longitude is 83.804871. Syangja, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 1' 10.8552'' N and 83° 48' 17.5356'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 1' 10.8552'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 48' 17.5356'' E|
Coordinates of Syangja, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in Nepal
Also check out these related Districts.
- Myagdi District, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (28.341700, 83.566597)
- Syangja, Gandaki Pradesh, Nepal (27.670000, 85.230003)
- Gulmi District, Nepal (28.566700, 83.320801)
- Gorkha, Nepal (28.476395, 84.689751)
- Kupondole, Patan, Nepal (27.686382, 85.315399)
- Kanchanpur, Nepal (28.837200, 80.321312)
- Kumaripati, Patan, Nepal (27.669943, 85.320404)
- Ramghat, Nepal (28.487421, 81.742134)
- Pepsicola, Kathmandu, Nepal (27.688910, 85.360321)
- Rasuwa, Nepal (27.990000, 85.199997)