Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 16.481112, 80.617958.
Tadepalli (తాడేపల్లి ) is a small town in the Guntur district in the state of Andhra Pradesh, sometimes known also as Bezawada. The official language of the area is Telugu and has a total area of 23.85 square miles. The town is an important economic, cultural, and transportation center of the state. Tadepalli is formerly a small town that merged with the city and has become its integrated part. The district is located on the opposite shore of the Krishna River and can be easily reached by Highway 5. Historical landmarks and attractions in the area include Veerabhadra Swamy Temple, Dasa Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Buddha Statue, Tadepalli Reserve Forest, and Kondapavuluri Gardens. There are several temples, churches, and mosques in Tadepalli.
Where is Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India is 16.481112, and the longitude is 80.617958. Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 16° 28' 52.0032'' N and 80° 37' 4.6488'' E.
|DMS Lat||16° 28' 52.0032'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 37' 4.6488'' E|
Coordinates of Tadepalli, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)