Tadley, Hampshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.343800, -1.132169.
Tadley is a small municipality in southern Hampshire, located to the north from Basingstoke city. The town is very old and has a few buildings built in the Middle Ages, like St.Peter's Church and other buildings in downtown. It is a market town ans a tourist center, with numerous social and sports related activities.
Where is Tadley, Hampshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Tadley, Hampshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tadley, Hampshire, UK
Tadley, Hampshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tadley, Hampshire, UK is 51.343800, and the longitude is -1.132169. Tadley, Hampshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 20' 37.6800'' N and 1° 7' 55.8084'' W.
|DMS Lat||51° 20' 37.6800'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 7' 55.8084'' W|
Coordinates of Tadley, Hampshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)