Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.122665, 0.169775.
A small town of Sawston is located in southern neighborhood of Cambridge, in Cambridgeshire. The town has a wonderful location, just 7 miles south from the city center, near the river of Cam. The settlement was founded by German settlers in the early Middle ages. Today Sawston is a developing town and a small center of education, with a large portion of young population. Local points of interest include mainly old Churches and historic downtown.
Where is Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK
Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK is 52.122665, and the longitude is 0.169775. Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 7' 21.5940'' N and 0° 10' 11.1900'' E.
|DMS Lat||52° 7' 21.5940'' N|
|DMS Long||0° 10' 11.1900'' E|
Coordinates of Sawston, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)