Takoma Park, MD, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.981544, -77.010674.
Takoma Park, nicknamed "Azalea City", is a city and part of the Washington metropolitan area, located in Montgomery County, Maryland, United States. The city is situated 6.5 miles north of Washington, D.C., and 33 miles southwest of Baltimore. It is a small city in the neighborhood of Washington. The city was founded by Benjamin Franklin Gilbert in 1883 and incorporated in 1890. It is home to Washington Adventist University and Montgomery College Takoma Park/Silver Spring Campus. Points of interest in the city include Takoma Avenue Historic District, the Seventh-day Adventist Church, Takoma Park Maryland Library, Belle Ziegler Park, and Sligo Creek North Neighborhood Park. The city also hosts the annual Takoma Park Folk Festival.
Where is Takoma Park, MD, USA on Map?
Road map of Takoma Park, MD, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Takoma Park, MD, USA
Takoma Park, MD, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Takoma Park, MD, USA is 38.981544, and the longitude is -77.010674. Takoma Park, MD, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 58' 53.5584'' N and 77° 0' 38.4264'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 58' 53.5584'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 0' 38.4264'' W|
Coordinates of Takoma Park, MD, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)