Talcher, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.951542, 85.215668.
Talcher is a large municipality in central Odisha, and one of the most famous coal mining regions, considered to be among the fastest developing industrial and natural material processing parts of the state. Located right near Brahmani river, the town has plenty of coal fields and coal mines in its neighborhood, which develop and process rich natural coal deposits near the town. The population of Talcher is close to 40 thousand people, with overwhelming majority of the population being employed in coal mining and the related services.
Map of Talcher, Odisha, India
Talcher, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Talcher, Odisha, India is 20.951542, and the longitude is 85.215668. Talcher, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 57' 5.5512'' N and 85° 12' 56.4048'' E.
Talcher, Odisha, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||20° 57' 5.5512'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 12' 56.4048'' E|
Coordinates of Talcher, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)