Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.462139, 88.307137.
Thakur Pukur is a very small neighborhood of Kolkata, a former village and a part of Barisha district in West Bengal, India. It is a very crowded community, with the population close to 45 thousand people, with quite lively and absolutely independent lifestyle. There are a few high schools and a college in the town, a large market and a few shopping zones. Despite its quite far location from Kolkata city center, Thakur Pukur is connected with the city by a metro line.
Map of Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is 22.462139, and the longitude is 88.307137. Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 27' 43.7004'' N and 88° 18' 25.6932'' E.
Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 27' 43.7004'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 18' 25.6932'' E|
Coordinates of Thakur Pukur, Kolkata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)