Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 9.350000, -2.516667.
Tare is a small municipality in western Ghana, with the population close to 4,000 people. It is an agricultural community living in quite poor surrounding. Due to very high humidity in summertime, most of the families leave the locality and move towards northern, drier parts of the country.
Map of Tare, Ghana
Tare, Ghana Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tare, Ghana is 9.350000, and the longitude is -2.516667. Tare, Ghana is located at Ghana country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 9° 20' 60.0000'' N and 2° 31' 0.0012'' W.
Tare, Ghana Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||9° 20' 60.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 31' 0.0012'' W|
Coordinates of Tare, Ghana is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Ghana
Also check out these related Towns.
- Aflao, Lome, Ghana (6.113934, 1.198617)
- Kintampo, Brong-Ahafo, Ghana (8.059261, -1.729550)
- Savelugu, Tamale, Ghana (9.612936, -0.817108)
- Asempaneye, Ashanti, Ghana (7.233412, -1.806240)
- Abura Dunkwa, Ghana (5.337901, -1.171299)
- Ashaiman, Tema, Ghana (5.692858, -0.029869)
- Akropong, Ghana (5.976851, -0.088599)
- Jerusalem, Ghana (7.991022, -1.391549)
- Aframso, Ashanti, Ghana (7.323219, -1.382500)
- Tovi, Ghana (6.183333, 0.950000)