Texas A&M University, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 30.615011, -96.342476.
Texas A&M University is a large public research and educational organization, located at 401 Joe Routt Boulevard, College Station, Texas. It is a part of Texas A&M educational and research institution which is estimated to be among the largest in the country. Currently, the number of students is close to 63,000 and the number of academic staff is 2,700. The University has plenty of affiliated colleges, sports and research organizations.
Map of Texas A&M University, USA
Texas A&M University, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Texas A&M University, USA is 30.615011, and the longitude is -96.342476. Texas A&M University, USA is located at United States country in the Universities place category with the gps coordinates of 30° 36' 54.0396'' N and 96° 20' 32.9136'' W.
Texas A&M University, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||30° 36' 54.0396'' N|
|DMS Long||96° 20' 32.9136'' W|
Coordinates of Texas A&M University, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Universities in United States
Also check out these related Universities.
- Utah Valley University, Orem, UT, USA (40.277779, -111.713890)
- Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Indiana, PA, the USA (40.617001, -79.160004)
- University of Illinois, Champign - Urbana, Ilinois, the US (40.110558, -88.228333)
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.360001, -71.092003)
- Stanford University, CA, USA (37.428230, -122.168861)
- Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA (42.374443, -71.116943)
- California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA, USA (34.138000, -118.125000)
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA (41.789722, -87.599724)
- Eastern University, St Davids, PA, USA (40.051529, -75.370407)
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI, USA (42.278046, -83.738220)