Sampla, Haryana, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.776157, 76.773109.
Sampla is a small traditional Hindu town located in the district of Rohtak in the state of Haryana, India. It can be reached by Highway 9 somewhere on the halfway between the city of Rohtak and the city of Bhadurgarh. Sampla is quite a bright and crowded place, with many social activities and a great deal of celebrations taking place during the year.
Where is Sampla, Haryana, India on Map?
Road map of Sampla, Haryana, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Sampla, Haryana, India
Sampla, Haryana, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Sampla, Haryana, India is 28.776157, and the longitude is 76.773109. Sampla, Haryana, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 46' 34.1652'' N and 76° 46' 23.1924'' E.
|DMS Lat||28° 46' 34.1652'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 46' 23.1924'' E|
Coordinates of Sampla, Haryana, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)