Thandalam, Tamil Nadu, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.999464, 80.117729.
Thandalam is a town in the Sriperumbudur district of Tamil Nadu, eastern India, located in the neighborhood of Chennai. The town is pretty small, but it is quite famous as a location for a large college, Rajalakshmi Engineering College. Established in 1997, the college is one of the largest in the state, with the number of students close to 6,000.
Map of Thandalam, Tamil Nadu, India
Thandalam, Tamil Nadu, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thandalam, Tamil Nadu, India is 12.999464, and the longitude is 80.117729. Thandalam, Tamil Nadu, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 59' 58.0704'' N and 80° 7' 3.8244'' E.
Thandalam, Tamil Nadu, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||12° 59' 58.0704'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 7' 3.8244'' E|
Coordinates of Thandalam, Tamil Nadu, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)