Thompson, MB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 55.743332, -97.855278.
Thompson is a city in Manitoba, situated in the center part of Canada. It is situated in the northern part of the province which is not as heavily populated as the southern one. With the population close to 14 thousand, the city is one of the largest in the province and the largest in the region. The region where the city is located in known as "The Area of 100,000 Lakes", and the nature is the main attraction of the land. Paint Lake Provincial Park, Pisew Falls Provincial Park, Mystery Mountain Winter Park and among just a few local natural preserves. In addition to that, tourists come to visit the city during the season of various cultural events, festivals and traditional fairs that take place in summer.
Where is Thompson, MB, Canada on Map?
Road map of Thompson, MB, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Thompson, MB, Canada
Thompson, MB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Thompson, MB, Canada is 55.743332, and the longitude is -97.855278. Thompson, MB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 55° 44' 35.9952'' N and 97° 51' 19.0008'' W.
|DMS Lat||55° 44' 35.9952'' N|
|DMS Long||97° 51' 19.0008'' W|
Coordinates of Thompson, MB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)