Danville, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.785278, -72.015854.
Danville is a small city situated in the southernmost part of Quebec, a province in the eastern part of Canada. In contrast to the majority of the settlements in the area, Danville is not totally French speaking community. As it historically used to be a town connected with the region of New England in the US, there is quite a large portion of the residents speaks English as the first language. There are a few French and a few English schools in the city. The total number of people living in the city is estimated to be close to 4 thousand people. The city is a small cultural and social life center of the region, with a few cultural, as well as scientific events taking place there on a regular basis.
Map of Danville, QC, Canada
Danville, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Danville, QC, Canada is 45.785278, and the longitude is -72.015854. Danville, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 47' 7.0008'' N and 72° 0' 57.0744'' W.
Danville, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 47' 7.0008'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 0' 57.0744'' W|
Coordinates of Danville, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)