Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.629065, 79.424446.
Tirupati is a city in southern Andhra Pradesh, southern India, with the population slightly over 285,000 people. It has a wonderful location near the feet of the Ghats and is famous as a cultural and religious center of the state. It has a few very important ancient temples and is considered one of the busiest pilgrim center in Asia. Local landmarks include parks, a zoo, local archaeological museum, Chandragiri Fort, etc.
Where is Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India is 13.629065, and the longitude is 79.424446. Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 37' 44.6340'' N and 79° 25' 28.0056'' E.
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||13° 37' 44.6340'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 25' 28.0056'' E|
Coordinates of Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)