Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 13.550000, 78.500000.
Madanapalle is a small city in the westernmost region of Andhra Pradesh state. With the population close to 135,000 people, it is one of the largest cities of the area and the headquarters of the same name district. It is a key center of silk and textile industry, agriculture and commerce. There are plenty of natural tourist attractions in the city and around, including amazing gardens with eucalyptus, gulmohar, allamanda, and other species.
Where is Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India
Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India is 13.550000, and the longitude is 78.500000. Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 13° 33' 0.0000'' N and 78° 30' 0.0000'' E.
|DMS Lat||13° 33' 0.0000'' N|
|DMS Long||78° 30' 0.0000'' E|
Coordinates of Madanapalle, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Jaipur, India (26.907524, 75.739639)
- Nanjangud, Mysore, Karnataka, India (12.120000, 76.680000)
- Chittorgarh, Rajasthan, India (24.879999, 74.629997)
- Ratnagiri, Maharashtra, India (16.994444, 73.300003)
- Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.155001, 72.849998)
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, India (28.679079, 77.069710)