Starogard Gdański, Poland
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.966187, 18.531017.
Starogard Gdański is a small historic city with the population close to 50,000 people located in northern Poland. It is located on the river of Wierzyca and is a wonderful old city, with a few truly beautiful old buildings like the building of a city hall, local cathedrals, etc. In the times of the World War II, there was a large concentration camp in the city, and the number of killed Poles is estimated to be close to 7,000.
Map of Starogard Gdański, Poland
Starogard Gdański, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Starogard Gdański, Poland is 53.966187, and the longitude is 18.531017. Starogard Gdański, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 57' 58.2732'' N and 18° 31' 51.6612'' E.
Starogard Gdański, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 57' 58.2732'' N|
|DMS Long||18° 31' 51.6612'' E|
Coordinates of Starogard Gdański, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)