Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.107883, 17.038538.
Wrocław is one of the largest and the most beautiful city located at western Poland, near the border with Germany. It is one of the largest cities in Poland, with the population close to 650,000 people. The city's old part is preserved from the Middle Ages, with plenty of elegant old style architecture, old cathedrals and pubs, theaters and galleries. There is a great number of German tourists coming to visit the city.
Map of Wrocław, Poland
Wrocław, Poland Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wrocław, Poland is 51.107883, and the longitude is 17.038538. Wrocław, Poland is located at Poland country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 6' 28.3788'' N and 17° 2' 18.7368'' E.
Wrocław, Poland Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||51° 6' 28.3788'' N|
|DMS Long||17° 2' 18.7368'' E|
Coordinates of Wrocław, Poland is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Poland
Also check out these related Cities.
- Tarnow, Lesser Poland, Poland (50.012100, 20.985842)
- Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland (50.286263, 19.104078)
- Tarnowskie Gory, Silesia, Poland (50.435947, 18.846025)
- Poznań, Wielkopolska Province, Poland (52.406376, 16.925167)
- Torun, Kuyavian-Pomeranian, Poland (53.013790, 18.598444)
- Zielona Gora, Lubusz, Poland (51.935619, 15.506186)
- Szczecin, Western Pomerania, Poland (53.428543, 14.552812)
- Rzeszow, Podkarpatie, Poland (50.041187, 21.999121)
- Kraków, Poland (50.049683, 19.944544)
- Olsztyn Poland (53.770226, 20.490189)