Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.600727, -3.707974.
Tres Cantos is a small town in the northern neighborhood of Madrid, Spain. It is one of the planned towns, built in the middle of the 20t century. With the population slightly exceeding 40,000 people, the town is famous with a few representative offices of some known large pharmaceutical and aerospace companies. The town can be an interesting spot to stop by for those who travel from Madrid to the northern Spain.
Map of Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain
Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain is 40.600727, and the longitude is -3.707974. Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain is located at Spain country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 36' 2.6172'' N and 3° 42' 28.7064'' W.
Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 36' 2.6172'' N|
|DMS Long||3° 42' 28.7064'' W|
Coordinates of Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Spain
Also check out these related Towns.
- Manlleu, Catalonia, Spain (42.000000, 2.283611)
- Blanes, Catalonia, Spain (41.675999, 2.793000)
- Los Realejos, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain (28.350000, -16.600000)
- Marin, Pontevedra, Galicia, Spain (42.393333, -8.700000)
- Narón, Galicia, Spain (43.549999, -8.150000)
- Martos, Andalusia, Spain (37.716667, -3.966667)
- Algeciras–La Línea, Andalusia, Spain (36.168056, -5.348611)
- Xàtiva, Valencia, Spain (38.990276, -0.521111)
- Ibiza Town, Balearic Islands, Spain (38.906986, 1.421416)
- Torroella de Montgrí, Girona, Spain (42.041912, 3.126532)