Udala, Odisha, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 21.577162, 86.565308.
Located in the district of Mayuirbhanj in northern Odisha, Udala is a small town with the population close to 12,000 people. It is a point of tourist attraction, with wonderful waterfalls and beautiful nature, as well as plenty of historic objects situated there. Old Trini Temples, Mauda Temple, as well as Devkund gardens are among the most visited landmarks of the area.
Where is Udala, Odisha, India on Map?
Road map of Udala, Odisha, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Udala, Odisha, India
Udala, Odisha, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Udala, Odisha, India is 21.577162, and the longitude is 86.565308. Udala, Odisha, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 21° 34' 37.7832'' N and 86° 33' 55.1088'' E.
|DMS Lat||21° 34' 37.7832'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 33' 55.1088'' E|
Coordinates of Udala, Odisha, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)