Urun Islampur, Maharashtra, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 17.051073, 74.261742.
A large town situated about 28 miles north of Kolhapur city, Urun (or Uran) Islampur can be found in south eastern Maharashtra, India, not far away from famous Chandoli National Park. It is a part of Sangil district and a pertty much developed town, with the reputation of the town where the first 4G technologies in India were tested. There are about 65 thousand people living in the town, and it is a home of a large textile and a few large agricultural companies working there.
Map of Urun Islampur, Maharashtra, India
Urun Islampur, Maharashtra, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Urun Islampur, Maharashtra, India is 17.051073, and the longitude is 74.261742. Urun Islampur, Maharashtra, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 17° 3' 3.8628'' N and 74° 15' 42.2712'' E.
Urun Islampur, Maharashtra, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||17° 3' 3.8628'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 15' 42.2712'' E|
Coordinates of Urun Islampur, Maharashtra, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)