Valasna, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.827955, 72.782120.
Valasna is a small town and a historic district situated currently in northeastern Gujarat, India. It is situated on the banks of the Sabarmati River and is a home to one of the important local temples. There are about 7 thousand people living in the town, and it is a part of Mahi district.
Where is Valasna, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Valasna, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Valasna, Gujarat, India
Valasna, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Valasna, Gujarat, India is 23.827955, and the longitude is 72.782120. Valasna, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 49' 40.6380'' N and 72° 46' 55.6320'' E.
Valasna, Gujarat, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 49' 40.6380'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 46' 55.6320'' E|
Coordinates of Valasna, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)