Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.321684, 82.987289.
Varanasi (sometimes called Banaras) is a large city and one of the key tourist destination points in the state of Uttar Pradesh in India. It is located on the Ganges river and is considered an important cultural and business center of the district. The local community is very much diverse, with a large number of Buddhism, Hinduism and Jainism followers. The city has quite a high unemployment rate.
Map of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.321684, and the longitude is 82.987289. Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 19' 18.0624'' N and 82° 59' 14.2404'' E.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 84 meters height, that is equal to 276 feet.
Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 19' 18.0624'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 59' 14.2404'' E|
|Elevation (m)||84 m|
|Elevation (f)||276 feet|
Coordinates of Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)