Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 18.038063, 83.194374.
Veerabhadrapeta is a very small town situated in the northern part of Andhra Pradesh state in eastern India. It is a distant neighborhood of Visakhapatnam and an outskirts area of Vizianagaram city. Veerabhadrapeta can be reached by Highway 145 and Highway 140, about 11 miles from the town of Jami. The population of Veerabhadrapeta is close to 850 people which is about 110 families. Agriculture and farming are the main activities of the local people, and the social life of the community is active which is typical for the Hindu nation.
Map of Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India
Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is 18.038063, and the longitude is 83.194374. Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 18° 2' 17.0268'' N and 83° 11' 39.7464'' E.
Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||18° 2' 17.0268'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 11' 39.7464'' E|
Coordinates of Veerabhadrapeta, Andhra Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)