Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.988270, -118.472023.
Venice is a famous beach town in Los Angeles, California. It is one of the most popular destinations in California. It was founded by Abbot Kinney in 1905 as an independent city and merged with Los Angeles in 1926. It has a total area of 8 km2 (3.1 sq mi). It is famous for its canals, beach, Boardwalk, and skatepark. Venice Boardwalk features palm trees, murals, street performers, fortune-tellers, funky shops, and vendors. Abbott Kinney Boulevard is one of the main attractions in the district, with boutiques, restaurants, coffee bars, salons, and art galleries. Situated about 18 miles west of Los Angeles city center, Venice has many other attractions and landmarks such as a Historic post office, Venice Public Art Walls, Venice Beach Recreation Center, Venice Pride Flag Lifeguard Tower, Venice Sign, Gold's Gym Venice, and Venice Breakwater. Venice was used as a filming location in movies and television series like Ingrid Goes West, Flaked, American History X, The Big Lebowski, Speed, Touch of Evil (1958), etc.
Where is Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA is 33.988270, and the longitude is -118.472023. Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 59' 17.7720'' N and 118° 28' 19.2828'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 59' 17.7720'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 28' 19.2828'' W|
Coordinates of Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United States
Also check out these related Districts.
- Charlestown, MA, USA (42.379822, -71.064941)
- Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA (33.943203, -118.247772)
- Stony Brook, NY, USA (40.902771, -73.133850)
- Port Washington, NY, USA (40.827454, -73.699722)
- Harlem, NY, USA (40.816357, -73.962898)
- Forest Hills, Queens, NY, USA (40.719517, -73.852211)
- South Beach, Miami, FL, USA (25.782721, -80.140556)
- Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA (33.988270, -118.472023)
- Snow Shoe, Pennsylvania, the US (41.027779, -77.949165)
- Lake Los Angeles, CA, the US (34.617779, -117.833611)