Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.943203, -118.247772.
Watts is a small district located in South Los Angeles, Los Angeles County, California, United States. Watts is located halfway between Downtown Los Angeles and Long Beach. It is bordered by South Gate, Willowbrook, and Lynwood. It is situated less than 20 minutes from Los Angeles' city center. Watts is home to Watts Towers Arts Center, which is a historic landmark and a Los Angeles Historic-Cultural Monument, located within Simon Rodia State Historic Park at 1727 E 107th Street. It has been designated a National Historic Landmark and a California Historical Landmark since 1990. Local attractions in the area include Mini Park, 109th Street Recreation Center, Monitor Skatepark, and Watts Station.
Where is Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA on Map?
Road map of Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA
Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA is 33.943203, and the longitude is -118.247772. Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA is located at United States country in the Districts place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 56' 35.5308'' N and 118° 14' 51.9792'' W.
|DMS Lat||33° 56' 35.5308'' N|
|DMS Long||118° 14' 51.9792'' W|
Coordinates of Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Districts in United States
Also check out these related Districts.
- Charlestown, MA, USA (42.379822, -71.064941)
- Watts, Los Angeles, CA, USA (33.943203, -118.247772)
- Stony Brook, NY, USA (40.902771, -73.133850)
- Port Washington, NY, USA (40.827454, -73.699722)
- Harlem, NY, USA (40.816357, -73.962898)
- Forest Hills, Queens, NY, USA (40.719517, -73.852211)
- South Beach, Miami, FL, USA (25.782721, -80.140556)
- Venice, Los Angeles, CA, USA (33.988270, -118.472023)
- Snow Shoe, Pennsylvania, the US (41.027779, -77.949165)
- Lake Los Angeles, CA, the US (34.617779, -117.833611)