West Jordan, UT, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 40.606388, -111.976112.
West Jordan is a small city situated in the northern Utah, the eastern USA. It is a part of Salt Lake City metropolitan area and a home to about 115,000 people. It was established in the middle of the 19th century and named after the river Jordan that passes nearby. The city is located quite close to the famous Kennecott Copper Mine known as the largest mine on the planet. West Jordan is a center of small industry, commerce, education, and culture, with quite a large campus of Salt Lake Community College being currently expending. There are many interesting places to visit like a cultural village in the city, a few aviation related exhibitions, some local restaurants and galleries, as well as numerous events and sports competitions.
Where is West Jordan, UT, USA on Map?
Road map of West Jordan, UT, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of West Jordan, UT, USA
West Jordan, UT, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of West Jordan, UT, USA is 40.606388, and the longitude is -111.976112. West Jordan, UT, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 40° 36' 22.9968'' N and 111° 58' 34.0032'' W.
West Jordan, UT, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||40° 36' 22.9968'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 58' 34.0032'' W|
Coordinates of West Jordan, UT, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Port Hueneme, CA, the US (34.155834, -119.202789)
- Auburn, NY, USA (42.933334, -76.566666)
- Jamestown, NY, the US (42.095554, -79.238609)
- Fulton, MO, USA (38.846668, -91.948059)
- Bedford, OH, the US (41.392502, -81.534447)
- Stuart, FL, USA (27.192223, -80.243057)
- San Angelo, TX, USA (31.442778, -100.450279)
- Woodbridge, NJ, USA (40.560001, -74.290001)
- Vista, CA, USA (33.193611, -117.241112)
- South Bend, IN, USA (41.676388, -86.250275)