Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.969444, -113.376945.
Wetaskiwinis a small city which can be found in the central part of the Canadan province of Alberta. The city is one of the far away neighborhoods of Edmonton and is an old settlement that was founded at the end of the 18th century. The interesting name of the city comes from a local expression meaning "the homeland hills". The city is famous for its Reynolds Museum of the Province, dedicated to the development of the province and formation of its normal modern life. Wetaskiwin has a nickname of a city of cars since it is believed that it is possible to buy a cheap car there. The population of modern time's Wetaskiwin is estimated to be close to 13 thousand people.
Map of Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada
Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada is 52.969444, and the longitude is -113.376945. Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 58' 9.9984'' N and 113° 22' 37.0020'' W.
Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||52° 58' 9.9984'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 22' 37.0020'' W|
Coordinates of Wetaskiwin, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Plessisville, QC, Canada (46.216667, -71.783333)
- Pincourt, QC, Canada (45.383331, -73.983330)
- Percé, QC, Canada (48.533333, -64.216667)
- Paspébiac, QC, Canada (48.033333, -65.250000)
- Otterburn Park, QC, Canada (45.533333, -73.216667)
- Notre-Dame-des-Prairies, QC, Canada (46.049999, -73.433334)
- Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, Canada (45.366669, -73.933334)
- Normandin, QC, Canada (48.833332, -72.533333)
- Nicolet, QC, Canada (46.216667, -72.616669)
- New Richmond, QC, Canada (48.166668, -65.866669)