Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.614429, -2.457621.
Weymouth is a small town located in Dorset county, south UK. The town has the population exceeding 52,000 people, and it is one of the south-most towns of the UK. It is a resort town famous with its coast and harbor. It also has a historic bridge and great facilities for water sports like sailing, boating, surfing, etc.
Where is Weymouth, Dorset, UK on Map?
Road map of Weymouth, Dorset, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Weymouth, Dorset, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Weymouth, Dorset, UK is 50.614429, and the longitude is -2.457621. Weymouth, Dorset, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 36' 51.9444'' N and 2° 27' 27.4356'' W.
Weymouth, Dorset, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 36' 51.9444'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 27' 27.4356'' W|
Coordinates of Weymouth, Dorset, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)