Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 50.614429, -2.457621.
Weymouth is a small city located in Dorset county, south UK. The city has the population exceeding 52,000 people, and it is one of the south-most cities of the UK. It is a resort city famous with its coast and harbor. It also has a historic bridge and great facilities for water sports like sailing, boating, surfing, etc.
Map of Weymouth, Dorset, UK
Weymouth, Dorset, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Weymouth, Dorset, UK is 50.614429, and the longitude is -2.457621. Weymouth, Dorset, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 50° 36' 51.9444'' N and 2° 27' 27.4356'' W.
Weymouth, Dorset, UK elevation is 1 meters height, that is equal to 3 feet.
Weymouth, Dorset, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||50° 36' 51.9444'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 27' 27.4356'' W|
|Elevation (m)||1 m|
|Elevation (f)||3 feet|
Coordinates of Weymouth, Dorset, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, the UK (52.573921, -0.250830)
- Elgin, Scotland, the UK (57.653484, -3.335724)
- Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, the UK (53.002666, -2.179404)
- Solihull, Birmingham, UK (52.412811, -1.778197)
- Cardiff, Cardiff county, UK (51.481583, -3.179090)
- Eastbourne, East Sussex, UK (50.768036, 0.290472)
- Oxford, Oxfordshire, UK (51.752022, -1.257677)
- London, UK (51.509865, -0.118092)
- Swindon, Swindon, UK (51.568535, -1.772232)
- Gravesend, Kent, UK (51.441883, 0.370759)