Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.453274, -6.404343.
Craigavon is a town in Northern Ireland UK. Its population is about 12,500 people. The town was founded in the last century and received its name after one of the Prime ministers of the region. Though the development of the town is linked to many difficulties of various nature, it can be a pleasant and very interesting place to visit.
Where is Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK on Map?
Road map of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK is 54.453274, and the longitude is -6.404343. Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 27' 11.7864'' N and 6° 24' 15.6348'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 27' 11.7864'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 24' 15.6348'' W|
Coordinates of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)