Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.453274, -6.404343.
Craigavon is a town in County Armagh, Northern Ireland, UK, located on the southern shore of Lough Neagh in the northern part of the county. The town received its name after James Craig, 1st Viscount Craigavon, the first Prime Minister of Northern Ireland. Though the development of the town is linked to many difficulties of various nature, it can be a pleasant and very interesting place to visit. The town is home to Brownlow Integrated College. There are a few points of interest in the area, such as Airtastic Entertainment Centre Craigavon - Trampoline and Ninja, Portadown People's Park, Rushmere Shopping Centre, Craigavon Golf & Ski Centre, and so on.
Where is Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK on Map?
Road map of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK
Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK is 54.453274, and the longitude is -6.404343. Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 27' 11.7864'' N and 6° 24' 15.6348'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 27' 11.7864'' N|
|DMS Long||6° 24' 15.6348'' W|
Coordinates of Craigavon, Northern Ireland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Towns.
- Troon, Scotland, the UK (55.540001, -4.660000)
- St.Asaph, Wales, the UK (53.257999, -3.442000)
- Stirling, Scotland, UK (56.116600, -3.936900)
- Welling, Bexley, London, the UK (51.456600, 0.105600)
- Bonnybridge, Scotland, UK (56.003227, -3.888634)
- Soham, Ely, UK (52.335213, 0.337508)
- Boulmer, Northumberland, UK (55.422272, -1.579536)
- Higham Ferrers, East Northamptonshire, England, the UK (52.307373, -0.592841)
- Kesgrave, Ipswich, UK (52.062569, 1.233907)
- Broadstairs, Thanet, Kent, the UK (51.360165, 1.432038)