Wokha, Nagaland, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.091036, 94.258972.
Wokha is a large town and a commercial community in the state of Nagaland, situated in the easternmost part of India. It is the settlement established by the people of Lotha origin, and today, the population of the town is close to 35,000 residents. There are plenty of traditional social activities and traditions are observed year round. It is a tourist town popular with birdwatchers since it is a center of bird migration, and it is possible to see quite rare birds, including Amur falcons and so on.
Where is Wokha, Nagaland, India on Map?
Road map of Wokha, Nagaland, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Wokha, Nagaland, India
Wokha, Nagaland, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Wokha, Nagaland, India is 26.091036, and the longitude is 94.258972. Wokha, Nagaland, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 5' 27.7296'' N and 94° 15' 32.2992'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 5' 27.7296'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 15' 32.2992'' E|
Coordinates of Wokha, Nagaland, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)